WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Modify themes and plugins as per requirements.
- Enhance & fix bugs in existing wordpress sites and plugin.
- Integrate various third-party APIs.
- Security evaluation and code optimisation for improved website load time.
- Delivering on time and according to requirements.
- Proactive person who can take ownership and meet the deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving and testing skills.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ernakulam – 682042, Kerala: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred